Coming to you LIVE from Mark O’Connor’s Fiddle Camp . . .
Casey’s Camp Jam Hour
*Note: I had a moment today where I was waiting for my class to arrive…15min into session, they still weren’t there. I thought, “Hmmm, no one wants to learn about double-stops from me today.” It turned out that I was at the wrong location (Cabin 14 when I was supposed to be at Tent D). My class was on time and waiting…I was 15min late. Sorry class!
• Learn arpeggio of chord in question;
• Explore all possible two note (double-stop) combos of notes in arpeggio;
• Arpeggios in double-stops (ascending & descending);
• Harmonize single note melody of a song by using double-stops;
• Serge Korgouf exercises for double-stopping and finger independence;
2 of 5 . . .